Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite enables Mac OS X users to read and write Khmer Unicode with most software on Mac OS machine.
Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite contains a Khmer Unicode font, KhmerOSX & NiDA Khmer keyboard layouts and instruction files.
NOTE: Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite is free for personal use. If there is a Password, the password is: nokorsoft.com
What’s New in This Release:
· Fixed space issues in Khmer NiDA V2, and renamed the layout name to Khmer V2
· Removed password from zip file
· Added Cambodian flag to Khmer V2
· Added Frequently Ask Questions into ReadBeforeInstall.pdf
· Removed Khmer NiDA V1 from the package.
Tested on MAC OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
If you found that it works on Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 please let me know. Thank you.